Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mr. Mosley Goes to Clovis

Well my family is off to Turkey and I am off to Clovis! Today my Mama and my Papa loaded up all of my prize possessions, my Frisbee, my Blueblood bed, my food, and my medications, into my Mama's friend's car.  I will refer to her as FauxMama for the next few weeks as she will be caring for me! I have known FauxMama for several years, and for the most part I like her.  She doesn't let me get away with things, so she's not that much fun, but otherwise she talks to me, loves on me, and plays with me, so I guess she is okay! She also has Macy, a friend of mine. A little black pug, Macy isn't really that much fun either because she doesn't really play but she is a nice companion and she will have my back in a brawl!

The car ride was a little long to Clovis,  and Macy stole my bed in the backseat.  I was a little unsure about our adventure and couldn't really get comfortable. I tried the backseat for awhile and then thought the front seat may be better.  Let's just say BMW 323's are not made for 80lb labs!

Plus I have this sore on my leg, and it itches, so I want to lick it!! But this silly BiteNot collar kept getting in my way!

We finally arrived in Clovis, at FauxMama's house!!! And her house was HOT!! Do you know how hot it gets in Clovis in the summer?? HOLY Frisbees it was HOT!! It was 100 degrees!! Thank goodness for air conditioners!! While the house was cooling down I inspected the place I will call home for the next few weeks! I have been here before, but I am not sure what type of changes have taken place since I was last here. It appears that there are some new bushes in the backyard.  I marked them, MINE!


After dinner we retired for the evening. As you can tell Macy and I were beat!! I am not really sure where FauxMama thought she was sleeping but, clearly it wasn't with us!! So far I like Clovis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment